Re: analyzing Microsoft's Linux lawsuit ..

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 02:00:00 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> re: TomTom
>
> http://discuss.itwire.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=8705
>
> “I was going to spend my money on upgrading to Windows 7 when it is
> released, but after reading this, I am disgusted at Microsoft’s apparent
> greed…”

This is exactly what is going to happen. I purchased a TomTom because I
liked the features for the price and I like the fact that the community
helps in updating and correcting the maps.
I compared TomTom, Garmin and Magellan and I am very satisfied with my
TomTom.
If I have need for another GPS in the future, I will again purchase a
TomTom.