[News] Wintel Press Opens Linux Blog, New Audiocast Released

Welcome to LinuxLink

,----[ Quote ]
| For as long as Linux has existed, PC World editors have watched closely as
| the open source OS has grown and evolved from a student project at the
| University of Helsinki into a powerful operating system available in myriad
| distributions all around the world. And now we're proud to launch this blog
| dedicated entirely to Linux and the world of open source software.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/160445/welcome_to_linuxlink.html?tk=rss_news

The Podcast 2 - Knock on the Door

,----[ Quote ]
| This podcast was recorded at the Birmingham Ubuntu Bug Jam 2009, where local
| users got together to have a go at fixing and triaging bugs in the Ubuntu
| Linux distribution. Topics include the bug event, how to get involving in
| jamming bugs, computational chemistry, sixth form homework, real ale, GNOME
| Do, Python and many other topics.
`----

http://commandline.org.uk/audio/podcast-knock-on-the-door/

Recent:

Linux Outlaws 78 - GNUgle

,----[ Quote ]
| This week, Dan and Fab talk about the Red Hat/Microsoft deal, the Cuban Linux
| distro, the Linux version of World of Goo and Dan reviews Sabayon 4 plus a
| lot more.
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/78

The Podcast 1 - Under the Patio

,----[ Quote ]
| The Podcast - Free/Open Source in the Midlands
|
| This new podcast is about Free Open source, especially what is going on in
| the English Midlands, but hopefully it will be interesting to you wherever
| you live.
`----

http://commandline.org.uk/audio/podcast-under-the-patio/

Linux Outlaws 72 - Gotta Bloody Stick o' Gelignite

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/72

Linux Outlaws 71 - Evil@Home