[News] Lots More Devices That Run Linux

In Search of Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm in search of Linux--which sounds odd since it seems that I should be able
| to find all the Linux I'd ever want but I want to know about your favorite
| Linux gadget, project, invention, software, innovation or appliance. I want
| to know which ones are most important to you--which ones you're passionate
| about and which ones deserve some attention in this blog. Here's your chance
| to bring a little-known Linux-oriented business or project into the light.

Reviewed: Yoggie Open Firewall SOHO

,----[ Quote ]
| Here's a device that started out as a firewall and ended up as a powerful
| embedded development platform. It's based around an ARM CPU and includes an
| SDK to let you develop your own tools.
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/reviewed-yoggie-open-firewall-soho

How much work can you do on a BlackBerry?

,----[ Quote ]
| And while the wise foresee ARM-based netbooks running some flavor of Linux as
| the long-term solution for business users' portable computing fix, the
| (arguably) foolish among us hunger for even smaller devices. After all,
| today’s smartphones look more and more like computers, with keyboards,
| browsers, storage, pointing devices, and even applications.
`----

http://techworld.nl/idgns/6411/how-much-work-can-you-do-on-a-blackberrya.html

Recent:

Review: Yoggie Gatekeeper Pro

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall I loved the card.  It's really an amazing device and I was highly
| impressed with it's feature set.  It also installed and ran first time, every
| time, and did it's job without hickup, burp, or glitch.  In fact, you
| couldn't even tell it was in the machine, because it consumed no resources
| and didn't interfere with operations.  Ok, it consumed a tiny bit of
| resources with communication and the drivers, but as far as the remaining 99%
| of what it did, all of that was handled by the card itself.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=524

Hardware Review: Yoggie Open Soho Firewall

,----[ Quote ]
| The Yoggie Open Soho Firewall is a tiny, self contained, take with you
| anywhere firewall powered by a tiny hardened version of Linux that allows you
| to take your firewall with you wherever you go.
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=500

Linux powered Yoggie goes open source

,----[ Quote ]
| Yoggie says it will release the source code to its powerful firewall products
| in a full developer SDK, as well as source code to most of the applications
| on its platform to enable the open source and hobbyist coder community to try
| their own scripts and experiment in real time on their own pocket version of
| a hardware firewall.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/21624/1054/

Yoggie Pico