Re: [News] New Sub-notebooks to Cost $176 and Run GNU/Linux Only

"wispygalaxy" <wispygalaxy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ wispygalaxy on Wednesday 20 May 2009 22:33 : \____
>>
>>> It's like a tattoo that is hard to get rid of. I have a Windows key on
>>> my laptop. I could technically scratch it off, but then I'd mess up my
>>> keyboard with scratch marks.
>>
>> Use benzine.
>
> I'll look into it, thx, Roy.  :)

Don't use benzene. It will discolor or damage some plastics and is a messy
chemical to work with.

The best way to get off stickers (off of anything) is to take a hair-dryer
and gently heat the sticker. This will soften the glue and then the sticker
will peel right off.