[News] Survey to See How Many Fraudulent Windows 'Sales' Microsoft Makes

Survey, Windows Licenses purchased and formatted for Linux.

,----[ Quote ]
| Hey, just curious how many others have burned alot of cash on unused
| Microsoft licenses like I have.
`----

http://tinara.netpipeline.net/apache2-default/survey1.php

Recent:

Microsoft snatches publicity crown from Ubuntu Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| However, Microsoft has indicated to its press corps, Microsoft Completely
| Enderlependent Analysts, to ixnay on the evensay and highlight the job
| openings for work on Windows 8, firmly penciled in for a 2012 release.
| Windows 8 will be optimised for low-end 32-core systems with a mere 16
| gigabytes of memory — 28 cores for the interface, 3 cores for the DRM and one
| core for everything else. “Seven is just so this year. I hear they’ll get
| $DATABASE_FILESYSTEM done next release for sure!” said ZDNet marketing
| marketer Mary-Jo Enderle. “It’ll be awesome™!”
`----

http://notnews.today.com/2009/04/22/microsoft-snatches-publicity-crown-from-ubuntu-linux/

A Day to Remember: 23 April, 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| And there's another reason why yesterday was significant: Microsoft announced
| what are probably its worst quarter results ever:
|
| Microsoft Corp. today announced revenue of $13.65 billion for the third
| quarter ended March 31, 2009, a 6% decline from the same period of the prior
| year. Operating income, net income and diluted earnings per share for the
| quarter were $4.44 billion, $2.98 billion and $0.33 per share, which
| represented an increase of 3% and declines of 32% and 30%, respectively, when
| compared with the prior year period.
|
| Now, the global financial crisis certainly contributed to those figures, but
| I think there's a bigger underlying trend here, which is that the Microsoft
| money machine is faltering.
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/toolbox/open-source/blogs/index.cfm?blogid=14&entryid=2136

Microsoft slashes rates for temp workers, blaming bad economy

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft, citing the "realities of a deteriorating economy," will reduce by
| 10 percent the amount it pays employment agencies for many of its temporary
| workers -- and cut by 15 percent the target billing rate for future temporary
| work.
`----

http://www.techflash.com/microsoft/Microsoft_slashes_rates_for_temp_workers_blaming_bad_economy_40321577.html

Microsoft reaffirms grim outlook for year

,----[ Quote ]
| Shares of Microsoft sank 58 cents, or 3.4 percent, to $16.63 in midday
| trading amid a broader market sell-off.
`----

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008780059_apmicrosoftanalystmeeting.html?syndication=rss

Thank You and Goodbye