Re: [News] Possible Record for Java Programming, New GNU Utilities from CodeSourcery

____/ Gregory Shearman on Sunday 24 May 2009 07:31 : \____

> On 2009-05-23, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> ____/ Gregory Shearman on Saturday 23 May 2009 07:05 : \____

>>> Yeah, I know. I can live without it.
>>
>> I don't use it either on my desktops.
>
> S'funny though, openoffice pulls in the java runtime environment as a
> dependency when it gets compiled. So, I can live without it, but my wife
> can't.... she uses openoffice.

The HTML exporter in OOo needs JRE.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie