Re: [News] "Burying the truth? Boycott Novell hit by Denial of Service attack"

On Wed, 20 May 2009 11:52:05 -0500, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls chrisv was heard to say:

> SomeBloke wrote:
>
>> Quack snotted:
>>>
>>> You make zero sense. You have zero to offer. You seem to like untruths
>>> and deception to truth and honesty. When you can be more honest and
>>> reasonable we can talk....
>
> Guffaw.  From the *shameless* liar, the rotten, dishonest-to-the-core
> "Hadron" Quack.

Quack: You seem to like untruths and deception to truth and honesty.

Perhaps that's why "SomeBloke" keeps talking to the troll, to see what
untruths & deception the Hadron M$ fanboi comes up with next.

Quack:  When you can be more honest and reasonable we
can talk....

That from one of the most despised & canned trolls in any Linux group.
Ain't that a gas!
LMAO

>>You sanctimonius hypocite, on every attempt of mine to be honest and
>>reasonable you have thrown it back in my face and insulted me.
>>
>>You are reaping the whirlwind, enjoy the ride.
>
> Quack did make one valid point, however.  If you didn't like reading
> untruths and deception, you'd just KF that lying asshole.

Absolutely.

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)