Re: [News] Coldplay Harnesses the Internet

After takin' a swig o' grog, Gregory Shearman belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On 2009-05-19, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>>> Coldplay releases live album as free download
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>>a Friday | night (May 15) show at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm
>>>Beach, Florida.  | | "Playing live is what we love," Coldplay said in
>>>a statement. "This album is | a thank you to our fans -- the people
>>>who give us a reason to do it and make | it happen."  `----
>>>
>>> http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE54F05020090516
>>
>> My wife likes those guys, but I think just about every one of their
>> songs sounds the same.
>
> I think every one of their songs sounds like shit.

Well, the one where they use a lick from Kraftwerk's "Computer Love" (with
permission, of course) isn't too bad.

   Computer love
   Computer love

   Another lonely night
   Stare at the TV screen
   I don't know what to do
   I need a rendezvous
   Computer love
   Computer love

   I call this number
   For a data date
   I don't know what to do
   I need a rendezvous

   computer love
   computer love

--
Every why hath a wherefore.
		-- William Shakespeare, "A Comedy of Errors"