Re: [News] K Desktop Environment 4.3 Looking Good, GNOME Elections Coming

After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:

>>> Now Linosuck joins Lying Dumbkopf and JED as fools who believe all the
>>> Star Wars movies were rendered on Linux.        ---------------^^^
>>
>> As usual Liarnut sucks up to anyone that will flip him a doggy drop
>> regardless of the truth. It's downright creepy.
>
> Oh, so you will support DumbFullShit in his idiocy that the new Star Wars
> movies were not rendered on linux machines (the original Episodes 4 - 6
> could not have been done that way obviously, as at that time neither linux
> nor windows existed)?
>
> Come on, Hadron Snot Quark, just do it. You know you want to...

Apparently good trolling requires being a nasty, lying, insulting, and
childish churl!

Note how the big sneak DFS snuck the word "all" in there, just so he could
claim we were "fools".  Even though an article support Peter's claim was
posted.

And Hadron chimes right in there, in perfect accord with the lie.  (With his
usual childish insults thrown in.)

   http://digitalcontentproducer.com/dcc/revfeat/video_linux_hollywood/

   Linux in Hollywood

   Sep 1, 2003 12:00 PM, by Robin Rowe