Re: $_MSI and Lenov breaking anti-trust rules and harming customers?

Homer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Gregory Shearman spake thusly:
>
>> He should hold off and buy the ARM netbooks when they come out! He's
>> been raving about them for so long now...

The budget allows 2 more netbooks and a couple of arm netbooks.
I would love to set up an ultra power efficient netbook server farm.

> Yes, not much chance of getting Windows on those puppies, not even the
> Vista7 "3 Apps Only" Edition. LOL!

Awooo! Can't I even buy one PISTA 3 app license just to donate some money to
micoshaft for a license that won't install on an ARM?
You know you are intentionally ruining my fun!