Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Admit Windows Vista is a Failure

  this bit o' wisdom:

> Microsoft to users: Don?t switch to Vista
> The 10 Biggest Tech Failures of the Last Decade
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| # Microsoft Vista
> `----
>
> http://www.fiascoawards.com/
>
> Worst Tech #2: Microsoft Windows Vista
>
> Vista makes the list as one of the top-10 worst consumer tech products of all
> time
>
> Microsoft credits Project for "Tech's all-time flop" Award
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Recently the InfoWorld published their list of "Tech's all-time top 25
>| flops". When the bodies were counted, the worst software flop of all time
>| went to Vista.
> `----
>
> Holy Crap: Did Bill Gates Just Say Windows Sucks?
>
> It's Time for a Vista Do-Over
>
> Microsoft admits Vista screwed - report
>
> The 15 Biggest Tech Disappointments of 2007
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| #1. No Wow, No How: Windows Vista
> `----
>
> They Criticized Vista. And They Should Know.

Odd.

Somebody brought a new Vista laptop to our house.  They couldn't hook
up to our low-power Linksys router.

Even though my daughter's and boyfriends XP systems could, and my OLPC and
work (Linux) laptop do.

Hard to use a wire.

Odd.