Re: DDOS Attack on My Site

On Sun, 17 May 2009 07:05:59 -0500, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls SomeBloke was heard to say:

> On Sun, 17 May 2009 13:57:42 +0200, Hadron wrote:
>
>> Fox in the COLA Hen House <The99@xxxxxxx> writes:

>>> You idiot, it's a Denial of Service attack you moron. How dumb can you
>>> be? LOL
>>>

>> Scary isn't it?
>>
>> It's probably Liarmutt and all the rest of Roy's arse kissers refreshing
>> the page waiting for more of his "advocacy" ....
>
> Oh look, it's a twat masquerading as a human being. Scary isn't it?

You spelled 'twat' wrong, it's spelled t-u-r-d.

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)