Re: [News] The Beginning of a Journey from Windows to GNU/Linux Desktop Goes Well

Sinister Midget wrote:

>On 2009-05-14, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
>> One has to ask, why is a post about someone moving to Linux devolving into
>> slander and personal attacks? Oh, yeah... the Munchkins. Change topic, muddy
>> the water.
>
>Let no good advocacy go unpunished.

We can't be having Linux advocacy in a Linux advocacy group!  Not with
the "true Linux advocate" Hadron Quark around...

--
'And the usual [name deleted] "let me blow you" sucking up to
"advocate mode" that makes him such a miserable little slime ball at