Re: Administration Plans to Strengthen Antitrust Rules

On May 12, 2:36 pm, "amicus_curious" <A...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> <ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

 > The last time I looked, though, it was up to the courts to decide
 > what goes and what does not.  That hasn't changed any, has it?

I have no idea what you mean by "what goes". The point is that in
every court in the civilized world, it is still required that a
plaintiff brings a lawsuit. Courts simply hear the 2 parts.

The FTC for instance, can call up a company and tell them: "You have
been found breaking the rules of competition, will you play nice or do
you want us/US to sue you?".

-Ramon