Re: [News] New Sub-notebooks from Dell and Verizon Run GNU/Linux

http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/online/news/dell_freshens_up_its_mini_10_netbook_with_ubuntu

http://www.pcworld.com/article/164665/verizon_to_offer_hp_mini_netbook_and_mifi_service_may_17_reports.html

>> That can't be true. Microsoft Munchkins say that Linux is only on
>> 0.00001% of 'netbooks'.
>
> No one has ever claimed that. The claim was that it used to be on 100%
> of them and then when XP was released on netbooks the Linux share fell
> to about, err, 1% of units sold.

You might try to actually provide some links for your "1%" claim, ain't it
so, Hadron Snot Quark?

> Why do you tell so many lies?

No idea about him telling "lies". Why do *you* keep lying so much?
--
You're not my type.  For that matter, you're not even my species