[News] [Rival] Potential Microsoft Shills Profiled

Another Pro Microsoft user or an online comedian? – You decide.

,----[ Quote ]
| Normally this would not be article worthy, most of the pro-MS comments on
| Twitter I read seem to come from either employees of or people who make money
| from Microsoft products.   Jschuchart is a little different though.  He’s
| another one who I believe thinks they are a bit of a joker.  As we have seen
| countless times before when one challenges a Microsoft viewpoint which cannot
| be answered, one is usually met with either abuse, refusal to answer or a
| joke of some description.  Jschuchart has IMO comited two of these (a refusal
| to answer and a joke) but he goes one step further.
`----

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/another-pro-microsoft-user-or-an-online-comedian-you-decide/

“Im a hardcore Linux user!” – “Oh hang on, Im an MVP!”

,----[ Quote ]
| Over on Microsoft Watch Ive been having discussions about the MS faithful,
| heres another example of a questionable poster that I found recently.  I have
| many on my books, some of which I have amassed a considerable of information
| and supporting evidence on.  This chap is one of the obvious ones, who hasnt
| considered even the most basic rule, if you are going to link to your site
| make sure it doesnt seem to conflict with what you post!  Since hes not
| really of interest, I thought Id give you all a quick article on him.
|
| [...]
|
| And after 5 seconds of scanning his site, we can leave this article here.
| The personal description of him says:
|
| I’m Hemanth, from Kerala,India. I’m a software engineer by profession (
| Advanced Windows Installer or MSI technologies) and a webmaster of a number
| of websites.
|
| I’m a Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional (MVP) awardee in 2007 & 2008,
| for my contributions in the computer end-user support forums and newsgroups.
`----

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/im-a-hardcore-linux-user/

Recent:

A strange one on Twitter - Or is it?

,----[ Quote ]
| For your enjoyment, heres a selection of their “gems of wisdom” from Twitter:
|
| “Stock Tips of the day. MSFT is releasing a new Xbox, Windows 7, cloud
| computing. Buy in now before the stock goes up! Way up!”
|
| “Microsoft Stores to Include Games, Xbox Goodies, and Software! Investors
| love this! A hot BUY op!”
|
| “Show your support for #Microsoft by buying MSFT stocks.”
|
| “Secret tech stock that you must own right now. MSFT (#Microsoft)”
|
| “I’m buying MSFT stocks right now. My analysts forecast it at $24.”
`----

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/03/05/a-strange-one-on-twitter-or-is-it/

Optionetics - A mystery solved.

,----[ Quote ]