[News] Reasons to Love Linux Phones (with Pictures and Videos)

Top 10 features you’ll love about Android 1.5

,----[ Quote ]
| As we await a major Android update scheduled this coming Monday, we take an
| in-depth look at its top 10 user-centric features that up the ante in the
| mobile arena.
|
| Last month, Google has officially announced Android 1.5 update,
| dubbed “cupcake.” Geek’s Joel Evans had a chance to briefly play with the
| beta, enough to give us first look of exciting new things to come. Barely a
| month later, the new software is apparently ready to roll on Android-powered
| devices. Make no mistake, Android 1.5 is a major upgrade. The software brings
| a host of new capabilities, some of which can’t be found on rival mobile
| platforms.
`----

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/top-10-features-youll-love-about-android-15-2009058/

Recent:

Google Previews Android 'Cupcake' Update

,----[ Quote ]
| Code-named "Cupcake," the latest version of the Linux-based operating system
| adds numerous features to the Google-backed OS. One of the complaints of the
| Android-powered T-Mobile G1 is that it lacks an on-screen keyboard, but
| Android 1.5 fixes that issue.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/internet/google/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=216500643&subSection=News

Google Android 1.5 Early Look SDK Has Cupcake, Eats It Too

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application-Development/Google-Android-15-Early-Look-SDK-Has-Cupcake-Eats-It-Too-636893/

Android 1.5 "Early Look" SDK available

http://www.h-online.com/open/Android-1-5-Early-Look-SDK-available--/news/113057

Version 1.5 SDK of Android Is Available for Early Developers

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/version-1-5-sdk-of-android-is-available-for-early-developers