[News] [Rival] Reviewer of Vista 7 (Diseased Candidate) Says It's Crap

While I’m discussing Vista, why do WHQL drivers suffer from an alarming lack of
quality?

,----[ Quote ]
| You would think that Microsoft would at least do enough testing to make sure
that the obvious crap in WHQL drivers was ironed out:
| But apparently not, because the driver for my Linksys WMP54G v 4.1 wifi card
offered to me through Windows Update turned out to be the culprit in some
freakish crashing. I ended up tracking it down to certain websites where
pressing the “upload” button would simply freeze Vista requiring me to do a
hard reset (press the power button for 5 seconds). And I’m pretty sure this
was tripping up Azureus and causing the crashes with that. (Though curiously
not uTorrent…)
`----

http://izanbardprince.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/while-im-discussing-vista-why-do-whql-drivers-suffer-from-an-alarming-lack-of-quality/

Disable Windows Vista spyware/harassment nag screen.

,----[ Quote ]
| If you go to use Windows Vista, you may see a window like this pop up...
`----

http://izanbardprince.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/disable-windows-vista-spywareharassment-nag-screen/

Diseased Candidate...

Then it's released...

Then it dies.

Just. Like. Vista.

Recent:

Windows 7: 83% Of Businesses Won't Deploy Next Year

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/operatingsystems/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=216500331&subSection=News