Re: Inside The Mind of Roy Schestowitz

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <Rs5Ml.36998$i9.20450@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > It's even better than that.  He advocated KDE 4 before it was released.
>> > Yet Roy is on record saying that when software is pre-release, it is
>> > vaporware, and to review or advocate it, you must be a shill.  Hence,
>> > according to Roy's own rules, he is a KDE shill.
>>
>> Why don't you provide Message ID'd quotes in chronological order, hmm?
>
> Why don't you read boycottnovell.com?
>
> For someone who constantly leaps to Roy's defense, it's interesting how
> you are almost completely unfamiliar with his positions.

I'm not interested in visiting BoycottNovell.com; are you shilling for Roy's
site now?

I go by what I see here.  You have some specific things to quote, quote 'em.
Otherwise shut the fuck up with your innuendo.

--
You attempt things that you do not even plan because of your extreme stupidity.