Re: [News] Gnote 0.3.0

On Tue, 05 May 2009 01:06:49 -0400, above the shrieking & whining of the
trolls, wispygalaxy was heard to say:

> William Poaster wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:54:35 -0400, above the shrieking & whining of the
>> trolls, wispygalaxy was heard to say:

>>> Nice post, Tony!  This sounds cool.  So many new features available.
>>> That
>>> is what choice is all about.  :)
>>
>> Hi, & welcome to COLA. :-)
>>

> Hiya, and thanks for the greeting!  :D

YW!
I see others have warned you about the trolls, so you know what to look
out for.  Some are plain dumb, others are nasty, some are both.
Personally, I've no time for any of them.

--
Conficker, coming to a M$ windows
machine near you!