Re: [News] Sub-notebooks Market is Restored Using Low-cost PCs Running Linux Only

On 2009-05-01, amicus_curious <ACDC@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> "JEDIDIAH" <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On 2009-05-01, amicus_curious <ACDC@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> "Jerry McBride" <jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Why would it ever have to do so?  Windows Mobile has been running on the
>>> ARM
>>> processors and numerous others for years along with an appropriately
>>> sized
>>> version of MS Office.  People can access Exchange and the internet on
>>> their
>>> cell phones now.  What makes you think that anyone would want a netbook
>>> do the same thing except not be able to make a phone call?
>>
>>     All of your whining to the contrary.
>>
>>     The sky is blue until it suits you to say that it is pink.
>>
>>     Tomorrow you will be claiming that the sky is blue again.
>>
> If you have nothing to say, you would be better off saying nothing than
> showing your lack of substantive answers. You could at least pretend to be
> wise.  The way you are doing it, though, lets everyone know how shallow you
> are.

     The fact that you guys waffle on motivations and requirements depending
on which way the wind is blowing is VERY SUBSTANTIVE.

--
	On the subject of kilobyte being "redefined" to mean 1000 bytes...

        When I was a wee lad, I was taught that SI units were        |||
        meant to be computationally convenient rather than just     / | \
	arbitrarily assigned.