Re: [News] Gnote 0.3.0

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Thursday 30 April 2009 23:40 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, wispygalaxy belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, wispygalaxy belched out

>>> A poster, in a group a males, announcing her femininity, wants to
>>> "clear things up".  Righhhhhhhhhht.
>>
>> Well, my posting style may be different from everyone else's.  I didn't want
>> to cause any confusion.  There may be other females posting here too; one
>> cannot make any assumptions about gender.  :)
>
> What's with the aioe.org and Mail-Copies-To?

No, it's a real person. She's also in Digg.

"Monopoly raises two classes of problems for a free society. First, the
existence of monopoly means a limitation on voluntary exchange through a
reduction in the alternatives available to individuals. Second, the existence
of monopoly raises the issue of “social responsibility”, as it has come to be
called, of the monopolist."
                --Milton Friedman