Re: David "Lefty" Schlesinger attacks a feminist for denouncing his exploitation of feminism

On Jul 31, 7:31 pm, Homer <use...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well that rules out political campaign worker, and public relations
> manager, for your new job, after they sack you from ACCESS Co., Ltd. for
> bringing their company into disrepute.

Why don't you just hold your breath while waiting for that to happen,
Homer? Can we assume that you alao subscribe to the view that Roy
apparently favors—since he approved of Mark Fink's attempts to do just
that—that in the case of folks who hold differing opinions than you
do, there's nothing wrong with attempting to harass them through their
places of employment?

By the way, that website (and the associated brick and mortar store)
just got named a "Best of the Bay" by the San Francisco Guardian.