[News] GNU/Linux Runs on a Carpet Cleaner

Carpet Cleaner Doubles as Ubuntu PC

,----[ Quote ]
| PC cases come in many form factors, but they're all basically boxes that lack
| personality. This doesn't have to be the case (pun intended), as my Carpet
| Cleaner PC very well proves. Yes, this is a working Ubuntu PC built out of an
| old Bissell Carpet Machine.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/169447/carpet_cleaner_doubles_as_ubuntu_pc.html

Why I built a Ubuntu PC out of an Old Carpet Cleaner

,----[ Quote ]
| PC cases come in many form factors, but they're all basically boxes that lack
| personality. This doesn't have to be the case (pun intended), as my Carpet
| Cleaner PC very well proves. Yes, this is a working Ubuntu PC built out of an
| old Bissell Carpet Machine.
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/44014

What's next? A toaster?

Related:

Bridging the African digital divide - with a âtoasterâ

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://features.csmonitor.com/innovation/2008/06/17/bridging-the-african-digital-divide-%E2%80%93-with-a-%E2%80%98toaster%E2%80%99/
http://tinyurl.com/5geddf