Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Thinks it Can Raise the Price of Windows

Homer wrote:
The Consumer Memo, 7/31: Microsoft raising Windows 7 prices

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Corp. will raise some Windows operating system prices in
| emerging markets, reversing an experiment that cut prices to combat
| piracy, Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer said.
`----

http://economy.kansascity.com/?q=node/3104

Emerging markets = The Third World.

That same Third World which Microsoft flooded with $3 Windows.

Now they've got them addicted, it's time to collect.

What a bunch of gangsters.

I'm afraid it's the "collecting" that might prove a little difficult.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"