Re: Homeopathic Money?

Hadron wrote:

> Attila <jdkaye10@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:

>>> That's a pretty far-fetched comparison, as the politician has a rather
>>> immediate connection to the interests of the donor. E.g., a bank giving
>>> money to a politician who will soon be voting on legislation affecting
>>> the bank, in order to try to get a favorable vote.
>>>
>>> What kind of return would a small maker of very expensive high end
>>> Windows development tools get out of the OLPC organization in return for
>>> its donation? The hope that some kid in some poor village will get an
>>> OLPC, grow up to become a web developer, remember fondly his old OLPC,
>>> go look up the donor records, note that company, somehow become aware
>>> that they make high end developer tools, and choose them in gratitude
>>> for their donation long ago?
>>>
>> Maybe not so far-fetched as all that. It all depends on how the thing is
>> being pitched. MS has an "interest" in OLPC. Synfusion has a relationship
>> with Windows. We both know MS's history of, say, attempting to influence
>> things by various means. Connect the dots. I certainly could be wrong but
>> far fetched? No, I don't agree.
>> Attila
>
> Of course you don't agree. You're a loony who is unable to judge things
> dispassionately based on facts and real history as opposed to bitter,
> vitriolic freetard MS hating history. YOu think they're all out to get
> you and your kind whereas in reality you don't even register a blip on
> their radar.

Sorry Hadron but you're ranting. I may be a loony (as you so cleverly
noticed) but I'm not the one who's ranting. You are. ;) As we said in the
60's, "A paranoid is someone in possession of all the facts." Have a nice
day, Hadron and don't forget to take your meds. You seem somewhat unstable
at the moment. ;)
Attila