Re: Campaign to unbundle UK netbooks from its OS

Attila wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>
>> Russia already has an antitrust probe into it. Why can't the UK?
> C'mon Roy. You know the answer to that. Consider the integrity of our MP's
> (moats, flipping 2nd residences, duck ponds, torture, illegal wars based
> on "sexed up" intelligence and on and on it goes.
> ah how quickly they forget. ;)
> Attila

Then there's continuing claiming their mum's home as second residence and
claiming on it 6 years after she's died and the house has been sold,
employing a family member as a secretary despite them living halfway across
the country from the MP's home and workplace.

This lot are so corrupt if any MP ever went to jail he/she would simply
claim the cell as main residence and ensure their main home becomes 2nd
residence and gets the mortgage paid off by the tax payer - then employ
their cellmate as their secretary and claim wages for them, and knowing how
corrupt the rest are they'd probably get away with it too as 'it's not
against the rules'.