[News] OStatic on Linux Shirts with Loose Intellectual Monopolies

Wear Your Love for Linux on Your Sleeve

,----[ Quote ]
| Ferguson goes on to say that to avoid copyright restrictions, he and the
| designers are only able to consider concepts and original slogans, not images
| or artwork. Once all the collaboration is over and design decisions are made,
| free t-shirts will be given to anyone who contributed a chosen design.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/wear-your-love-for-linux-on-your-sleeve

Related:

Linux Foundation courts individual members

,----[ Quote ]
| After announcing its first event for "end users," the Linux Foundation has
| begun to promote "individual memberships." Available now for $50 a year,
| memberships include a T-shirt, quarterly newsletter, and the "ability to run
| for and vote for a Linux Foundation board seat," says the organization.
`----

http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS9576015866.html?kc=rss

Buy a new anti-DRM t-shirt from the Free Software Foundation's online store

,----[ Quote ]
| Last year, we wrote about the fantastic anti-DRM t-shirt winners in
| TorrentFreak's contest.
`----

http://www.defectivebydesign.org/blog/1175

10 Linux T-shirt that will make you smile

,----[ Quote ]
| There are times when I want to let my geekiness out and I want the world to
| know about it. I decided to share with you my favorite collection of Linux
| t-shirts that you also might like. Please share you ideas for healthy geeking
| in the comments.
`----

http://168hours.wordpress.com/2008/08/09/10-linux-t-shirts/

10 Awesome Linux T-shirt