Re: [News] Very Sharp Rise Seen in GNU/Linux Demand

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

>> IBM: UNIX to Linux Migration Rate Growing
>

> So is IBM's job skill migration rate to India.
>
> http://www.endicottalliance.org/
>
> IBM = India Business Machines Company..

What's it to you? You don't know any Linux!
Just rant here all day posting any Anti-Linux tripe
and pro micoshaft clap trap while Linux still grows
and expands around the globe.

Micoshaft names RHAT and Canonical as their enemies!

BEAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

They got nothin better to do?

I'm thinking about that RHAT advert...

 First they laugh at us
  Then they fight us
   Then we win

So we are now at stage 2 where micoshaft is picking a fight
by naming RHAT and Canonical as their enemies.
A few days earlier they named Intel and HP as enemies too.
And Google? - yet another enemy that has destroyed
a large chunk of micoshaft already.
Looks like micoshaft is catching its death from all around.

And only a few days ago micoshaft's Balmer claimed micoshaft
has been fighting Linux for YEARS!!!!
Thats despite all the trolls.

Verbosity makes things unclear.

Either Balmer is lying, or the windummy trolls are lying
or both are liars as Linux continues its meteoric rise
and micoshaft revenue heads south.

Windummy paytard loons all thrown into the trollard soup after
years of lying about Micoshaft claiming it doesn't care about
Linux or that Linux is too insignificant when it was
the exact opposite.

As micoshaft sales have lost 30% of market.
how does micoshaft define competing with Linux?

It can't be anything serious.
All we see here are a bunch of windummy trolls ranting
anti-Linux slogans.
Is that what micoshaft calls competing with Linux?
Is that how they lost 30% market share to Linux?

I am sure all reporters, journalists, bloggers,
Linux engineers, and big bosses of big companies
would all like to know now what Balmer meant by
competing with Linux. Please define.