[News] Ohio LinuxFest in September, Linux Journal for September Released

Ohio LinuxFest 2009 Sept 25-26

,----[ Quote ]
| Itâs only a little more than a month from now, the seventh Ohio LinuxFest.
| This year we will be  celebrating 40 years of Unix!
`----

http://www.michaeldolan.com/1438

Linux Journal Contents #185, September 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| In a world of full of standards creating Cross Platform applications ought to
| be simple, right? Well the important word there is full: you can't walk down
| the street these days without tripping over somebody's standard. As always
| it's Open Source to the rescue. This month we highlight a few of the tools
| available for doing Cross Platform Development: Lazurus, Qt, and Titanium. We
| also have an interview with the developers of Google Chrome, the newest cross
| platform browser. Along with our features we have our usual spate of articles
| on Linux and Open Source: Shoulda (a favorite tool of Hillary Clinton),
| AppArmor, ImageMagick, Openfire, SocNetV, Linux-MiniDisc, Open Source
| Compliance, and in the slow but never ending evolution of our own Kyle
| Rankin, he gets one step closer to being a fan of Twitter by using tircd.
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/issue/185

The Bizarre Cathedral - 50

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/columns/bizarre_cathedral_50

Related:

Ohio Linux Fest 2008.

,----[ Quote ]
| Somewhere around 1,000 people showed up for Ohio Linux Fest, some driving for
| hours, despite crazy fuel costs and uncertain economic times, to share the
| joy of free software. (And some good drinks at the after-party, Iâm sure.) It
| was a great event and Iâm happy to have had a chance to meet our new North
| American community superheroes. Thanks to all these guys for putting together
| a fantastic booth, and giving Fedora excellent visibility here. Iâm looking
| forward to seeing everyone here again next year!
`----

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=1217

Fedora at Ohio Linux Fest, Day 0.

,----[ Quote ]
| We took a brief tour of the theater district in Columbus, which is quite
| nice, and I got to my hotel with a couple hours to kill â easy enough, since
| I needed to catch up on my email for the day.
`----

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=1214

Ohio Linux Fest - October 10th and 11th, 2008: Columbus, Ohio

,----[ Quote ]
| On October 10th and 11th, 2008 the Ohio Linux Fest (OLF) 2008 Ohio Linux Fest
| (OLF) 2008 will occur. This is the sixth edition of this event, held every
| year in Columbus Ohio. I like OLF, because it is not only a community event,
| staged and run by volunteers, but it is also a family event, with people of
| all ages invited and involved.
`----

http://www.linux-magazine.com/online/blogs/paw_prints_writings_of_the_maddog/ohio_linux_fest_october_10th_and_11th_2008_columbus_ohio

LUGs Emphasize the "Festive" at Ohio LinuxFest

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ostatic.com/173253-blog/lugs-emphasize-the-festive-at-ohio-linuxfest