[News] [Rival] Microsoft is 'Stealing' Music, Again

Oh my God! Microsoft STOLE LittleBigPlanet's music!

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, on what must obviously be an incredibly slow news day, Microsoft has
| come under fire for BLATANT THEFT, shamelessly stealing the music that was
| 100% totally invented for LittleBigPlanet. This incalculable controversy has
| swept up the gaming blogs in such a whirlwind of confusion that the videogame
| industry may never recover.
`----

http://www.destructoid.com/oh-my-god-microsoft-stole-littlebigplanet-s-music--143064.phtml

Related:

Microsoft Rips off Researchers at Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona

,----[ Quote ]
| Recently while on vacation I was flipping channels and came across a
| channel called âcurrent TVâ, what caught my eye was a  computer  booting
| to Kubuntu. This computer looked remarkably like Microsoftâs new
| Surface touch table. Funny thing is the reactable has been around
| over three years and research has been going on much longer than that.
`----

http://dthomasdigital.wordpress.com/2007/06/22/microsoft-rips-off-researchers-at-pompeu-fabra-university-of-barcelona/

Microsoft Surface idea not that new?

,----[ Quote ]
| An attached PC, running Linux and Reactrix software, calculates the
| location and movement of an object interrupting the beam and enables
| the system to allow a basic interaction with projected content.
`----

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/32389/118/

Jeff Han's Research Ripped by Microsoft Surface?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.jorispoort.com/2007/05/jeff-hans-research-ripped-by-microsoft.html