Re: [News] [Rival] Guardian Editor on the (Likely) Imminent Death of Microsoft Zune

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 20:49 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

I hate to do it, but I've got to plonk you Roy.   You do post some
interesting stuff, but you flood the group without giving any
opportunity for answer or debate about the things you post.  This is
supposed to be a discussion group, not the Roy Schestowitz mailing list!