Re: [REQUEST] Please dont be hard on Steve Ballmer

On 2009-08-09, Goblin <bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> I understand the Wall Street Journal has conducted a poll which brings a
> little bad news to the Microsoft Bad Boy:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32269698/ns/business-motley_fool/
>
> But lets try to move beyond that and remember some of the sage pearls of
> wisdom he has given us:
>
> âGoogleâs not a real company. Itâs a house of cards.â
>
> âLinux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property
> sense to everything it touches.â
>
> âThereâs no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant
> market share. No chance.â

And don't forget: "Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I'm going
to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it
again. I'm going to fucking kill Google." A twofer.

Of course, Google is already dead, and Eric Schmidt has been buried.

Too bad he didn't say back in 2004, "By this time next year, Microsoft
will be valued at a trillion dollars." If he had, they'd be long gone,
gauging by the obvious clairvoyance he illustrated in the above
comments.

--
NEWS! Stolen painting found by tree
Eee PC900 16G SSD 2G RAM Linux Mint 7