[News] Large List of Free Software Resources, Kayako Emerges

Over 45 Free, Essential Open Source Resources

,----[ Quote ]
| On a regular basis, we at OStatic round up our ongoing collections of open
| source resources, tutorials, reviews and project tours. These educational
| toolkits are a big part of the learning mission we try to preserve at the
| site. We regularly collect the best Firefox extensions, free online books on
| open source topics, free tools for developers, resources for working with and
| enjoying online video and audio, Linux tutorials, and much more. In this
| post, you'll find an updated set of more than 45 collections and resources.
| Hopefully, you'll find something to learn from here, and the good news is
| that everything found in this post is free.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/over-45-free-essential-open-source-resources

Company Offers Free Help Desk Software to Open Source Projects

,----[ Quote ]
| Live chat and CRM software vendor Kayako wants to help charitable foundations
| and open source software projects provide better customer service to users,
| so the company has announced it's offering free and unlimited licenses for
| all help desk software and add-ons to charities and teams developing open
| source software.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/company-offers-free-help-desk-software-to-open-source-projects

Recent:

Corporate participation in open source communities

,----[ Quote ]

`----

https://fossbazaar.org/content/corporate-participation-open-source-communities