Re: The Value of Linux Job Skills Rises 50%

Verily I say unto thee, that 7 spake thusly:
> Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock DFS wrote
> on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:
>> Goblin wrote:

>>> "Last week, Datamation published an article on the rise in value
>>> of Linux job skills in todayâs economy. Linux system
>>> administration skills are now the number 2 hottest IT job skill.
>>> In the last year, the value of Linux skills has risen 50 percent,
>>> an astounding rise in a tough economy."
>>> http://tinyurl.com/mbjv7j
>> That's the myth - that article provides no evidence whatsoever to
>> support that claim.
> Go stuff your stupid myth claims elsewhere fraudster!
> Google is your friend.

He didn't even need Google. If he'd bothered to actually follow the link
to the source article, it links to the original report:

The following lists of "hot" IT skills â very much in demand by
employers - is based on Foote Partners' survey [*] of nearly 2,000 U.S.
and Canadian employers.

| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel
 18:06:24 up 75 days, 22:04,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.20, 0.42