[News] List of GNU/Linux Applications and Plenty of Games

Top Linux Apps to Make The Switch Easier

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the first things I hear from people attempting trying to make the
| switch to Linux distributions such as Ubuntu is that they are finding the
| sudden shift in how they use their computers to be relatively overwhelming.
|
| Thankfully, there are a number of software titles that I happen to use every
| day that have made my own switch over to the Linux side of the fence a much
| smoother one. In this article, I will highlight some of my personal
| favorites. Hopefully those of you struggling to make the change will find
| that these options meet your needs.
`----

http://www.intranetjournal.com/articles/200908/ij_08_12_09a.html

How to get and install Linux games - Full tutorial - A.K.A. Everything you
wanted to know about Linux games

,----[ Quote ]
| I sincerely hope you have enjoyed this article. I believe it is very detailed
| and thorough and helps make sense of what Linux gaming is really about. As
| you can see, it is not a trivial matter. There are many ways of going about
| Linux games, some very simple and trivial, others more complicated. Some
| might also cost you money.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/games/linux-games-how-to-get.html

Email rendering with Grantlee

,----[ Quote ]
| The GCDS videos have been online for a while now, but I thought Iâd draw some
| attention to my talk about Grantlee for those that missed it.
`----

http://steveire.wordpress.com/2009/08/11/email-rendering-with-grantlee/

Recent:

Over 45 Free, Essential Open Source Resources

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/over-45-free-essential-open-source-resources