[News] Firefox is Looking Test Pilots

Become a Test Pilot!

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, we are announcing that our Test Pilot platform is opening with the
| release of the first Test Pilot add-on for Firefox 3.5. We are looking for
| Firefox users of all levels of skill and all levels of technical knowledge to
| help improve Firefox and Labs experiments.
`----

http://labs.mozilla.com/2009/08/become-a-test-pilot/

Extend Firefox contest, Open video, MozCamp Europe, QA Companion, Firefox
performance, animated Personas, and moreâ

,----[ Quote ]
| In this issueâ
|
|     * Extend Firefox 3.5 contest!
|     * MozCamp Europe 2009 needs speakers
|     * Moz QA Companion 1.0
|     * User interface performance work
|     * Firefox startup improvement efforts
|     * Firefox 3.6 alpha 1 available
|     * Tips towards building communities
|     * Animated Personas
|     * Mozilla Service Week
|     * Open video codecs discussion
|     * Configuring web servers for open video and audio
|     * Lifehacker interviews Firefox Director
|     * Recent press coverage
|     * Upcoming events
|     * Developer calendar
|     * About about:mozilla
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/about_mozilla/2009/08/11/extend-firefox-contest-open-video-mozcamp-europe-qa-companion-firefox-performance-animated-personas-and-more/

Firefox addon aims to save you money

,----[ Quote ]
| An extension to browser Firefox will suggest cheaper prices for products you
| browse on the internet.
`----

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/43596/97/

Firefox Tips: 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Sidebar

http://mashable.com/2009/08/12/firefox-sidebar-tips/

Recent:

Mozilla reveals the Firefox of the future?

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla has unveiled a spectacular new concept browser, dubbed Aurora.
|
| The bleeding-edge browser is part of a new Mozilla Labs initiative, in which
| the open-source foundation is encouraging people to contribute ideas and
| designs for the browser of the future.
`----

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/216897/mozilla-reveals-the-firefox-of-the-future.html

Mozilla Looks to Grass Roots for Next Wave of Browser Innovation

,----[ Quote ]
| The Mozilla Labs Concept Series is a program for gathering from the public
| ideas on developing new software projects. The program kicked off with three
| new concept applications: the Aurora browser, a mobile version of Firefox and
| a new way to visualize bookmarks. The purpose is to let any user join the
| conversation, not just those with programming skills.

Q&A: Mozilla's Tristan Nitot

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.itpro.co.uk/605028/q-a-mozillas-tristan-nitot