Re: OMG! A guy who works for Microsoft is selling his house!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> A guy who works for Microsoft has sold his house. Believe it or not,
> this made the news at boycottnovell:
>
> <http://boycottnovell.com/2009/08/15/poor-people-of-redmond/>

I'm sure Roy will thank you for attracting readers to this more interesting
nugget:

   It takes viewers on a quick tour through Tent City 4, located about a
   mile from Microsoft on the grounds of St Jude's Catholic Church in
   Redmond. Nearly 100 people live there, most having lost jobs and homes
   during the past year -- Eastside unemployment is almost 10 percent.
   The encampment is full, and newcomers are turned away every night.

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
		-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"