[News] Why GNU/Linux Users No Longer Require Windows for Applications

Open source Dreamweaver alternatives

,----[ Quote ]
| We did show you before how to install dreamweaver on Linux using wine , and
| as we believe that there are good open source alternative for this product ,
| we will try to show you bellow some of the open source Dreamweaver
| alternatives for Linux.
`----

http://www.unixmen.com/linux-tutorials/327-open-source-dreamweaver-alternatives

Bordeaux 1.8.2 for Linux Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Supported Applications/Games:
|
|     * Microsoft Office 2007
|     * Microsoft Office 2003
|     * Microsoft Office 2000
|     * Microsoft Office 97
|     * Microsoft Office Visio 2003
|     * Microsoft Office Project 2003
|     * Adobe Photoshop 6
|     * Adobe Image Ready 3
|     * Adobe Photoshop 7
|     * Adobe Image Ready 7
|     * Adobe Photoshop CS
|     * Adobe Photoshop CS2
|     * Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
|     * Steam and Steam based Games
|     * Apple QuickTime 6.5.2 Player
|     * IrfaView 4.25 (Image files only)
|     * Winetricks support
`----

http://wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/bordeaux/bordeaux-182-for-linux-released.html

Recent:

Bordeaux 1.8.0 for Linux review

,----[ Quote ]
| Bordeaux is a Wine GUI configuration manager that runs winelib applications.
| It also supports installation of third party utilities, installation of
| applications and games, and the ability to use custom configurations.
| Bordeaux is written in GTK and requires GTK 2.10 or higher to be installed on
| a given system. Bordeaux also uses wget and cabextract extensively and they
| should be installed for Bordeaux to operate correctly.
`----

http://forum.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/bordeaux/bordeaux-180-for-linux-review.html

Bordeaux 1.8 for FreeBSD Released

,----[ Quote ]