[News] Ubuntu 9.10 Gets Really Attractive (Visually)

New Ubuntu Installer Coming Soon

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical is working hard these days to redesign the Ubuntu installer (also
| known as Ubiquity) into something a little more in tune with our times. We've
| already told you in our latest report on Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) Alpha 4
| that Ubiquity has now a "Quit" button during all the installation steps, so
| you can quit the installer at any time. Moreover, the time zone selection
| items have been changed a little to reflect the region/zone only, and not the
| city.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/New-Ubuntu-Installer-Coming-Soon-119569.shtml

Karmic Boot/GDM/Login Screen â Updated Design

,----[ Quote ]
| The GDM/Login Screen for Karmic Koala has received a slight update since my
| last post.
`----

http://d0od.blogspot.com/2009/08/karmic-gdm-screen-update.html

Recent:

Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) Alpha 4 Screenshot Tour

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://lazyubuntu.com/ubuntu-910-karmic-koala-alpha-4-screenshot-tour.html