[News] MSBBC Wants to Spread the Message of Free Software

BBC wants your help in making open source documentary

,----[ Quote ]
| So far they've already signed some big names, including the daddy of the
| internet: Tim Berners-Lee.
`----

http://m.pocket-lint.com/news/news.phtml/26445/bbc-open-source-documentary-web.phtml

Tim Berners-Lee invented the _Internet_???

Leading Open Source BPM and Workflow Solution ProcessMaker Now Available in
Nine Languages

,----[ Quote ]
| ProcessMaker was recently selected as a Finalist for two SourceForge
| Community Choice Awards and has experienced increasing downloads globally and
| strong international presence, supported by a network of 16 partners in 13
| countries.
`----

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/leading-open-source-bpm-and,930972.shtml

Recent:

BBC begins work on open source documentary series

,----[ Quote ]
| The BBC has begun working on a series of four one-hour documentaries for its
| BBC Two channel about how the web has, and still is, changing our lives. The
| current working title for the open and collaborative documentary series is
| the "Digital Revolution".
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/BBC-begins-work-on-open-source-documentary-series--/news/113750

The future is free