[News] Guide for Finding Free GNU/Linux Ebooks, Other Tips

How to Find Free Linux Ebooks and Courseware

,----[ Quote ]
| Like it or not, with Linux comes advocacy. There are a lot of people out
| there who like to spread the love in whatever ways they can. One nice side
| effect of this is the abundance of free Linux related information available
| to anyone. Thatâs good for us, as weâll be covering just how to find all this
| great material.
`----

http://maketecheasier.com/free-linux-ebooks-and-courseware/2009/08/27

15 Great Ubuntu Tips For Linux Power Users

,----[ Quote ]
| A few days back I wrote about books that beginners can download and read to
| teach themselves Linux. Today in the Linux section we have something for the
| power users.
`----

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/15-great-tips-for-ubuntu-power-users/

Learn Linux, 101: The Linux command line

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-lpic1-v3-103-1/index.html

Recent:

5 Excellent Downloadable eBooks To Teach Yourself Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| So you have heard of all the advantages and geeky babble about how Linux is
| better and you have finally decided to try it?  Just one thing, you donât
| know an awful lot about Linux to get you started. How about some free
| downloadable ebooks to teach yourself Linux, that you can download today?
| Would that help?
`----

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-downloadable-books-to-teach-yourself-linux/

10 Essential UNIX/Linux Command Cheat Sheets

,----[ Quote ]
| To those of you who are aspiring to become a UNIX/Linux guru, you have to
| know loads of commands and learn how to effectively use them. But there is
| really no need to memorize everything since there are plenty of cheat sheets
| available on the web and on books. To spare you from the hassles of
| searching, I have here a collection of 10 essential UNIX/Linux cheat sheets
| that can greatly help you on your quest for mastery...
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/08/10-essential-unixlinux-command-cheat.html

Sony to adopt open source format for ebooks

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.brandrepublic.com/News/926949/Sony-adopt-open-source-format-ebooks/