[News] Microblogging/Blogging Tools for GNU/Linux Listed

Best Linux Desktop Blogging Clients

,----[ Quote ]
| A lot of people ask me if there are any desktop blogging clients for Linux
| that can be used for offline editing -- something like Windows Live Writer.
| So I'm going to answer them through this post.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2009/08/best-linux-desktop-blogging-clients.html

Gwibber 2.0 Preview Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Gwibber is an open-source microblogging client for the Gnome desktop that
| allows you to read, post and follow status updates from a variety of social
| networking sites â including Twitter and Facebook.
`----

http://d0od.blogspot.com/2009/08/gwibber-20-download.html

Recent:

Five Microblogging Extensions For Firefox

,----[ Quote ]
| Unless you've been living in a cave for the past year, you know that
| microblogging is all the rage. Web sites like Twitter, Identi.ca, and
| Laconica are incredibly popular for exchanging snippets of information,
| chatting with others, and quickly sharing links to interesting online
| content. It's really a pain to jump from site to site to read your friends
| updates or provide your own, so here are five microblogging extensions for
| Firefox to help you out.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/five-microblogging-extensions-for-firefox

Four Twitter clients for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Is there a single best of show among these clients? If you like using Opera,
| its Twitter widget is my top recommendation. If you're using Firefox, you
| can't go wrong with TwitBin. gTwitter is a good, general, easy-to-use client.
| For now, I recommend not using Twitux, but that may change as the application
| matures.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/145144

An Overview of Twitter Clients for Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/overview-twitter-clients-linux