[News] rPath Helps Fog Computing, OpenGoo Eliminates It

rPath Brings Release Automation to The Rackspace Cloud

,----[ Quote ]
| rPath, an innovator in automating application deployment and maintenance,
| today announced that it now supports The Rackspace Cloud, the cloud computing
| division of RackspaceÂ. With this announcement, software systems packaged,
| deployed and maintained using the rPath release automation platform are
| ready-to-run on The Rackspace Cloudâs infrastructure as a service product,
| Cloud Servers.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090825005268&newsLang=en

OpenGoo vs. Google Apps: Host It Your Way

,----[ Quote ]
| This week I've been testing out OpenGoo, an open source online office project
| that's meant to provide a more open alternative to Google Apps.
|
| Specifically, the code that comprises OpenGoo is freely accessible, and, as a
| plain old LAMP application, OpenGoo gets to leave the confines of its makers'
| firewall and live in your data center, or desktop, or hosting service of
| choice.
`----

http://blogs.eweek.com/brooks/content/entries/opengoo_vs_google_apps_host_it_your_way.html

Linux & Open Source: LABS GALLERY: Web-Based OpenGoo Office Productivity Suite
Is Worth Watching

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Linux-and-Open-Source/LABS-GALLERY-Webbased-OpenGoo-Office-Productivity-Suite-Is-Worth-Watching-284421/?kc=rss

Related:

OpenGoo delivers the best of CRM and project management

,----[ Quote ]
| OpenGoo is a useful app for organizations that lay emphasis on document
| distribution and version control. Its developers don't consider it quite
| ready for real-world deployment, but the app still impresses with its useful
| CRM and project management functions. Any organization looking to cut down IT
| costs or grappling with document distribution ought to give OpenGoo a look.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/148751

OpenGoo: A Free, Open Source Productivity Suite

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://webworkerdaily.com/2008/12/29/opengoo-a-free-open-source-productivity-suite/