Re: [News] Marvels of Gentoo Discovered

http://kutulumike.blogspot.com/2009/08/making-gentoo-even-harder-64-bit.html

> Recent:
>
> Gentoo Celebrates 10 Years: 2009/10/04
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Gentoo is turning 10 years old. For the last ten years, Gentoo has been
> | committed to bringing the cutting edge source based distro to users that
> | need more flexibility than binary packages can give them. With a vibrant
> | community and over 300 developers, much has been accomplished since the
> | beginning, Gentoo remains true to its origin.
> `----
>
> http://www.gentoo.org/news/20090722-anniversary.xml4

Gentoo... not for everyone, but PERFECT for me. It's been the best linux
solution for everything I do. The only thing that comes close is LFS.

Cheers all...

                             From the desk of:
                             Jerome D. McBride

   16:06:29 up 40 days, 20:11,  5 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.25, 0.18