[News] [Rival] Blankenhorn on the Difference Between Criminal Organisation Microsoft and Apple

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Blankenhorn on the Difference Between Criminal Organisation Microsoft and Apple
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:40:12 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Should open source hate Apple?

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft did not really change its tune after the court case wound down.
|
|     * Microsoft subsidizes the channel so every PC in the store runs Windows,
|     even netbooks where thatâs more trouble than itâs worth.
|     * Sharepoint is designed specifically to extend its monopoly.
|     * Remember the OOXML standards battle, where Microsoft corrupted the
|     standards process itself to maintain control of the applications market?
|     * The Novell deal, in which Linux vendors admit that 2+2=5 so Microsoft
|     wonât assert non-existent  patent claims against them, still gets me mad
|     every time I think about it.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=4732

That's racketeering. RICO Act in order.

Satire:

OS deathmatch: Snow Leopard vs Windows 7

http://notnews.today.com/2009/08/31/os-deathmatch-snow-leopard-vs-windows-7/

Recent:

Schools await settlements in Microsoft lawsuits

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20090802/WDH0101/908020470/1981