Re: [News] A Look at Ubuntu Linux Software Store

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 22:25:00 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 04:21:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> It will fail.....
>>> Lintards are cheap.
>>
>> Unison is commercial?
>>
>> I installed it on Debian for free and have frequently recommended it.
>
> Can't say.
> I'm talking about selling *anything* to the Linux community. They expect
> everything for free and for someone else to do all the work.

Let's see... buy the computer, clothes, vehicles, homes, go to movies, ...

And, I suppose we can safely say that you insist on giving money for
everthing that is offered for $0.

Tell us, "Moshe", how much have you paid for the Ubuntu, PCLinuxOS and
other distros you say you have installed?

> See Loki and ID Software, amongst others for details.

Lot's of companies fail for lack of sales.

--
Rick