Re: [News] A Look at Ubuntu Linux Software Store

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Can't say.
> I'm talking about selling *anything* to the Linux community.
> They expect everything for free and for someone else to do all
> the work.
>
> See Loki and ID Software, amongst others for details.
Well Moix, that's quite a claim. Is there any empirical basis to it? No one
every questioned me about what I  pay for and what I don't. I can't recall
every receiving a questionnaire in the post or by email. Or perhaps this is
a spiritual things? The baby godlet poohbear came to you in a vision and
revealed it to you. Is that it? And God said, "So the Freetards came unto
Bethlehem and refused to pay admission to see the nativity and so were
condemned to use Gnu/Linux for eternity. And they all rejoiced in their
freedom and never had to pay for anything ever again and became happy and
prospered" Stallman 5:12. So it was written; so it shall be. ;)
Attila, The Freetard from Hell