Re: Jetstar to deploy 3G netbooks at departure gates

____/ Megabyte on Friday 04 September 2009 05:29 : \____

<http://www.itworld.com/windows/57490/microsoft-windows-7-will-run-ssd-netbooks>

<http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Netbooks/Acer/Acer-Aspire-One-A110-Netbook-%28XP-Home,-1GB-RAM,-16GB-SSD%29---White>

<http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/07/dells-299-mini-10v-netbook-spotted-ssd-options-added/>

<http://www.trustedreviews.com/laptops/news/2009/01/21/Toshiba-Offers-64GB-SSD-Netbook-Option/p1>

<http://ca.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=24&l2=164&l3=0&l4=0&model=2595&modelmenu=2>

<http://www.itechnews.net/2009/05/27/hp-mini-1101-mini-110-xp-and-mini-110-mi-netbooks/>

> Appears to be numerous Netbooks with Windows and SSD.

I didn't Google for it. Thanks. They usually come with hard drives.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Watch your step, that soapbox is very slippery
 10:20:01 up 10 days, 21:40,  1 user,  load average: 1.51, 1.25, 1.08