Re: The Attila Challenge: Word Processors

____/ LEE Sau Dan on Friday 04 September 2009 16:34 : \____

>     Roy> If you need a GUI front end to LaTeX, have a look at Kile and
>     Roy> LyX. I've used the latter since 2001.
>
> There is also TeXmacs!

I've never used it. How does Knuth write his docs, I wonder... he uses Ubuntu
with blackbox or something, but what editor?

"The government is not trying to destroy Microsoft, itâs simply seeking to
compel Microsoft to obey the law. Itâs quite revealing that Mr. Gates equates
the two."
                --Government official